Niche Builders is a group of experienced contractors that have been in business for 10+ years, after finally deciding back in 2018 to all work together under one umbrella to be your one stop shop, understanding how stressful the process of remodeling can be.
Our mission is to help enhance people’s lives by restoring their homes so they and their families can enjoy life right where they are. It is important for us to deliver unparalleled workmanship and customer service on every assignment. Niche Builders Group genuinely cares for our customer to assure their home becomes their palace.
We offer a wide range of services, specializing in energy efficiency, to meet your needs and ensure durable and cost-effective workmanship.
Meet the Team
Having worked in the industry for many years and witnessing firsthand contractors shortchanging customers through poor quality, poor workmanship and even fraud, they decided to do something about it. Niche Builders Group was founded by the three amigos based on shared values and a company culture that puts customers first. Our entrepreneur culture, through our values of quality, honesty, respect, and fun, translate into happy customers benefitting from projects that exceed their expectations.
Behind the scenes
Our support team is sized to assure we can provide exceptional quality on each project yet keep our overhead low and prices competitive. Our offices are humble yet efficient. We continue to negotiate with the best manufactures and suppliers for incentives that we pass onto our customers.
Our front-line troops are there to make sure we listen and understand each customer’s needs and provide the best value and the right solution that fits their budget. Our team keeps our customers informed from inception through project completion. It’s not unusual to receive a phone call from a happy customer who would like us to help with a new project or to recommend a friend who needs our help.
Company Coronavirus Safety Procedures
well-being of our employees and our customers
- Washing our hands with warm soap and water frequently.
- Wearing protective gloves/facial coverings as necessary.
- Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoiding touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home when sick.
- Seeing a doctor if experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Practicing safe and practical social distancing.
- Avoiding shaking hands and keeping a safe distance from others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, instruments, and tools.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our office, workstations, and phones daily.
- Staying informed and continuing to monitor local, state, and government health officials’ recommendations.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. To get a free quote, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. We look forward to serving you!